Unexplained Tingling for over a month

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there - I am looking to see if anyone, like me, has suffered with daily tingling/pins and needles, all over the body (and limbs) for over a month? (this has been a daily occurrence since late June)

I have seen my GP and he did a high volume of blood tests including imflammatory/infection markers, kidney function, diabetes, B12 etc and all these tests came back within correct ranges.

The GP also did some neurological based tests (push/pull/reflexes etc). He also checked behind my eyes and all was normal. He further checked my medical history and felt there was no red flags and said, ultimately, that sometimes, the body doesnt work as it should, which doesn't always have a cynical catalyst.

However, this doesn't alleviate my tingling. So my question, I suppose, is whether anyone else has ever had unexplained pins and needles (paresthesia) for a prolonged period of time. If so, how long did it last? and is there anything that helped with your symptoms?

Thanks

James

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

i've just come across your post and wondered how you were now and if you had any updates?

ive also been having tingling across my face and in my arms and legs for about 6 weeks now which doesn't seem to be getting any better and im not really getting any answers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.