Unlock your tight hip flexors no need to get a hip replacement

Posted , 3 users are following.

Many people have tight hips, from people who spend several hours a day sitting to regular gym-goers and professional athletes. Some people are more prone to tightness in that area of their body, too. Tight hips may put you at increased risk for injury due to the increased demands on tissues that aren’t moving properly.

https://soc.link/itness4ife

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

ohh ya mmmm-m ..Alrighty then...who told you that? By the way tight hip flexors is not why total hip replacement surgery is done Period. Not a good idea to profess false conditions/accusations that require hip replacement surgery.

I guess anyone with osteoarthritis is not a candidate for PT exercises...Because osteoarthritis is the only reason most hip joint replacement surgery is done. When the soft tissue cushion breaks down in the ball joint and the patient is bone on bone. that's called osteoarthritis. No amount of physical exercises will repair or regrow tissue or bone .

Just wanted to explain that to you and others who read this. I have had both hips replaced due to Osteoarthritis. I have complete mobility and no pain. THR is a great way to maintain mobility as we age.

• Posted

That's a different issue that's just muscle issue.

Hip replacement is done due to bone on bone osteoarthritis

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.