Upper chest pain cervical spondylosis

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone,I was diagnosed with so a couple of years ago and a few times I have have a horrlble experience of spasm like pain across my upper chest in back and into throat .I have been to gp several times about it but not heart or angina so does anyone else experience this it usually lasts 10 mins to 15 but it leaves my throat aching my last attack was a few days ago .I also get same pain of I over reach I tripped over cat the other day and it happened

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have been getting chest pain, started this year. Among other new symptoms.

I had stress test done lead to that test, when dye is ran through arteries .

and my heart is good.

I have been researching as I have many ruptured vertebrae and my spinal Colum

10 yrs. ago 3 times to small.

I did read somewhere all of our organs ,heart, lungs all can suffer from what ails the Spine,

I want more answers.

if I get better info on the heart part I will let you know.

• Posted

Just been diagnosed with cervical spondylosis but my symptoms started with pins and needles on my left arm, jaw and under arm pain.. Was sent to A&E, blood pressure going up, ECG and cardiac enzymes were ok. Was discharged with blood pressure meds and been told ? musculoskeletal chest pain but was referred to Cardiology. Cardiologist ? Angina and requested CT Angiogram which came back clear. Symptoms by this time include chest, scapula and clavicle pains, dizziness, headache and fatigue. My chest pains are mild to moderate and last for seconds to 5-7 minutes. Cardiologist ? pinched nerve and ordered Spine MRI which showed C3/C4, C4/C5 disc bulging with impression on theacal sac and C5/C6 disc herniation with foraminal stenosis. Referred to Orthopaedics and diagnosed with Cervical Spondylosis. Today started with physio. Physio said that all my symptoms are due to my pinched nerve and is highly sensitive. Sorry a bit long winded. Hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.