Upper Left Abdominal Discomfort and Loose Stools - HELP!

Posted , 1 user is following.

My Gastro and GP can't seem to figure it out, but I've been experiencing left upper abdominal discomfort under my ribs. It's a weird feeling because it's not pain that requires pain meds, but it feels as if something on the interior is pushing on my ribs/abdominal wall. When I push on it with my finger I can feel it. When I look in the mirror, the left abdominal (right below the chest) looks slightly larger than the right side. In addition, I have been having problems with my bowel movements. Most mornings I have watery stools. It doesn't wake me up, but when I go it's watery. Lastly, the stomach rumblings are new. Never had them in the past until these symptoms started. Been gassy as well. Has anyone felt similar symptoms? Blood work , Ultrasound, x-ray a and CT scan look good.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.