Urine test results

Posted , 2 users are following.

My Sister had her kidney bloodwork done, plus urinalysis.  All her regular bloodwork was in normal range, her kidney numbers are stabile.  Her urinalysis came back with High microalbumim, abnormal leucocyes, and High urea nitrogen.  Anyone have this?  Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Neffie,   may I suggest you give us a little background about the symptoms you've been having that prompted the need for bloodwork and urine analysis in the first place?

Sorry I don't have any experience of the picture you paint myself,  but perhaps if you explain your background prior to having those tests done,  you'll stand a better chance of finding someone else here who has.

• Posted

My sister has ckd stage three.  She had a rectal implant surgery 4 years ago, constant uti's,  pees every 2 hours.  Her other bloodwork was all normal, but her urinalysis and culture is coming back with high protein, and high leucoycytes.  She  is also very weak, we are trying to get to the root of the problems, but these doctors don't seem to care much. I push them.  Is that crazythat we have to tell them what to do, she is 81, but was always active, until the last few months, all the antibiotics did not do her well at all.   Thank you for your reply.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.