Vagina

Posted , 11 users are following.

is my vagina normal looking? recently had an experience with a toxic ex and he made me feel super insecure as if i was disgusting. the first picture i had just got a wax so i have bruising and am swollen but the other pic is just recently a day ago. i am a bigger girl so duh i have dark pigmentation and stretch marks but ive lost 50 pounds in the past year so i really thought i was looking good and i just feel crappy now image image

5 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

sorry you were treated badly

that looks perfect to me

normal

looks good

• Edited

Hello a50299. I think this is a health forum, and should not be used for aesthetic purposes. However, I understand how painful can be a malicious comment of someone you used to trust.

As a man, I can tell you your vulva isn't only normal but also very good looking. You should be more confident about it's appearance and find someone who makes you feel beautiful.

I hope I could help you to improve your mood. Regards.

• Posted

Yes looks perfectly normal. definitely nothing to be ashamed of at all.

• Edited

I have seen a lot of similar question like this. There's nothing like "normal" looking vagina. Whether it's dark in color, or has a rather large labia. It's normal. as long it's not make you uncomfortable.

I don't think I help much but I hope we could be more confident with ourselves. cheers 🍻

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.