Vagina issues

Posted , 2 users are following.

so some back info:

i am 19 year old and never had penetrative sex before, however i am getting some symptoms and not sure whether i should be concerned or not? i do not bleed at all never have had a period been to gynaecology about this they weren't bothered about that. i have a hormonal imbalance anf polycystic ovary syndrome (mum and 2 of my dads sisters have this).

anyhow the symptoms:

•unpleasant rotten meat/ bloody smell that is constant and has been for over 3 years

•i get severe ovary pains consistently with severe lower back pain (not cramp pains more like throbs/swelling then quick sharp stabs)

•abdominal pains and bloating are regular occurences too

i tried bacteria vaginosis treatments but hasnt changed anything (gave no relief at all), so tried canistest but it didnt show abnormal results for infections or thrush.

i dont know whether i need to give the nurse a ring or if this is normal and to accept it?

i looked online about pap smears but due to not having penetrative sex im not to concerned about needing one.

anyone able to relate or advice me i would be appreciative

😃

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

I think your PCOS is responsible for all your symptoms including that odour. Your glands are being affected by the PCOS and making more sweat. You need to keep your weight down, wash frequently , remove as much body hair as possible. Sometimes supplements and diet can make a difference and there are lots of articles on the web where you can read about these.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.