Vaginal/Anal Issues for months /:

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi! I’m going to try my best to recount how the past almost 2 months have gone. For context, I’m in the US with no health insurance. I am looking at going back to a doctor but money is tight and I want to ensure I see someone who can help. Apologies, it’s a long one. /:

29F

Approx ~ 120 lbs

4’11

Current medication: Sprintec (last month Mili - I use online providers so sometimes the sub.)

Previous medication: Estarylla (current online provider doesn’t prescribe this one). I have been on birth control since 2020.

Switched from 2 packs a day to vaping in August. Med Marijuana use every day.

Here’s the timeline:

Beginning of Dec- Wake up with an infection (areola near finicky nipple ring). Consult online doc with images and description. Prescribed oral antibiotics itiocs and a cream for the area. These clear that access.

In the middle of the treatment, stupidly, have unprotected sex with partner of 10 months. He finishes in me and I take a Plan B.

Shortly after this, I begin having pelvic/abdominal pain. Ranging from low ab to right below ribs. Dull aching more than anything and constant.

After this, (can’t quite pinpoint, it’s all been a blur tbh) i woke up one morning and felt VERY wet down there, thought not much of it, i tend to have a lot of discharge. BUT, it was kinda stinging from my discharge and it was clear discharge.

After that development, I have a weird rash in my vulva lips and right around the outside lips. Began as very red and is mostly skin colored on the outside and matching my vaginal color. I will say the inside gets more white and irritated by the end of the day and it all feels normal when I first wake up. This was around mid December at this point. Around this time I also used a new Dove sensitive skin soap and I then it popped up. Not sure if that’s relevant? I also developed a painless lump under one of my vulva lips.

I’m devastated at this point and can’t stop crying. Around Dec 17th, I go to an urgent care that completes pelvic exams. (Apparently barely any do those/vaginal exams) She couldn’t see any reason for my brown/red discharge but they ran a bunch (expensive $400 worth) of tests between urinalysis and wet mount.

I was diagnosed with BV (also noted acute vaginitis) and she stated there was some yeast too. I was prescribed antibiotics (the nastiest ones ever) and diflucan.

Tested negative for chlamydia, ghonorrea, and trich. She was not worried about the lump and couldn’t even see it, it was underneath the skin, and I had to direct her to where it was to feel. That lump went away with the antibiotics.

I’m no longer experiencing irregular bloody discharge or pelvic pain. I am, however, still dealing with this weird rash/bumps that doesn’t itch and isn’t necessarily bothersome ( aside from swollen vaginal canal right at the top) and I’ve also had the same issues with my anus this whole time (not bloody discharge though). My anus does look quite inflamed as well though.

I’m at a loss. I know I need to go back to the doctor. I don’t even know what doctor to go to at this point.

please excuse the pieces of tp in the anal pic.

imageimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.