Vaginal discharge

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone experience any vagibal discharge if so what kind (color, smell, etc).

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I am. It's white but doesn't smell. Only since I've been diagnosed. I feel grid all of the time
    • Posted

Sometimes more than other times. I guess enough to make me change my underwear twice a day. I don't really know how to describe how much it is.
  • Posted

I've noticed that I have more vaginal discharge since I've been diagnosed as well.  It doesn't have a smell, and I don't have to change my underwear more often.  But when I clean myself out in the shower, there's a lot more than before. Have you read about this elsewhere?  Is this common?
    • Posted

I only change my underwear because I feel gross. It's not a lot just enough to make me feel uncomfortable. It's only since I've been diagnosed as well. I haven't really read much about discharge but the little that I have found it seems to be normal. It doesn't say if it eventually goes back to normal or not.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.