Vaginal dryness

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone know if evoxac or salgan can help vaginal dryness?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I don't recall noticing a difference way back when I started on evoxac. We were already using kama sutra oil, needing it for both sides of the equation. But I was by then at least 45 and had had a total hysterectomy at 27 so my dryness wasn't just from ss.

• Posted

I understand.. thank you.

I don't know what do to... I tried a lot of things and nothing can help me. And I'm 24 years old sad

• Posted

Do you know why you're so dry?

I have to ask if you've tried

-olive oil (not good for condoms)

Kama sutra oil (ditto)

-Astroglide (good with condoms)

-vaginal hormone suppositories or cream

• Posted

I tried many things but unfortunately nothing help me.. I'm tired of it.

Sorry for my English..

• Posted

Hi Lia 

There is a new product on the market recommended by Gynocologist called 

YES it's brilliant and you can feel the hydration from it working straight away it it's all organic it comes water and oil based I was recommeneded water based,

I think I paid 11.99 for a pack six but is available on prescription I get mine this way if your in the uk.

Google it it's got to worth a try.

all the best Jakki hope it works for you x

• Posted

Im not from uk. I live in Israel.. so I have to see if I can buy it here... thank you very much!
    • Posted

HI Lia 

I really hope you can buy it in Israel I really do. I know you can buy it online maybe if you can't get it at home maybe that's an option for you iall the best with your search.

Jakki x

• Posted

Ive tried olive oil and ended up with rip roaring thrush so Im a bit wary of oils. Has anyone had this problem but then been helped by coconut oil?

appently SilkE and replense are good buy not tried yet . Have tried astroglyde and Yes both good but expensive.

Ovestine cream ( prescribed ) has improved strength of skin internaly enormously but I dont think you can take it forever.....

• Posted

I can see olive oil doing that, but coconut, I don't know, all I can say is it worked for me. As for thrush I take a quality probiotic, it keeps the thrush at bay.  

I hope you feel better soon!

• Posted

No, but keep some coconut oil at your bedside.  Use it two or thee times a week.  Works great!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.