Vaginal opening doesnt look normal.. :-(

Posted , 5 users are following.

I noticed that I have on both sides of my vaginal opening these bumps.. (there is some discharge on them so they look more whiter in the pic than in reality)

is this HPV or VP or some normal glands of labia minora?? I use many many times olive oil as lube during sex could that have something to do with these bumps? help me i feel so so stressed.

imageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It looks ok to me. When you stretch the skin you pull the top layers away from the blood supply beneath and that can make the skin look paler than normal.

• Posted

oh okay thank you !! so you dont think that they look like genital warts HPV?

• Edited

I see what you mean about little lumps but, on here, it is difficult to determine much of anything when they are small. I'd lay off the sex and stop the olive oil and see what they do for a week. Don't use anything on it, no soaps, gels, powders etc....Leave it alone.

bis

• Edited

yeah thats a good idea. i've noticed these bumps a while ago but i just got scared cuz they looked whiter 😕 i noticed them few months ago and they havent got like any bigger etc and i wouldnt probably even notice them if i didnt take pic with flash and zoom

• Posted

this is an old post but I wonder if u have checked it with a doctor? and what is it really

• Posted

I honestly would go to a free std clinic near you just in case. Since these bumps are flesh colored , you might have genital warts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.