various symptoms with lower regions

Posted , 1 user is following.

For over 1 year I have had various symptoms with lower regions. It started 1 year ago with pain in my groin and at the far end of my urethra. Little back back. Also had stinging eyes. Discharge from urethra

Had kidney stones about 2-3 years ago.

The health center thought it was urinary inflammation, so received treatment for it. Got a little better.

Then it came back again. With the fact that I had pain in the urethra, pain on the left side of the stomach. Strange feeling in the butt. Had pain during ejaculation, weak ejaculation. weak stream of urine sometimes

Once when I had sex, it burned in the urethra.

Received antibiotics 2 times. Been tested for STDs 2 times. Bought test for my wife with which was negative.

Has been without symptoms now in February.

When I had sex with my wife it came back. Pain at the end of the urethra. Then there were discharges.

In the morning when I urinate, the urine streams is weaker and I feel a little pain in the stomach when peeing.

Stinging sensation in eyes sometimes. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

the health center think i have prostatitis. But now the symptoms are different. So maybe something else. Like damaged urethra?

One time when I peed it was like 2 jets.

What do you think?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.