Vasectomy Reversal and Varicocele embolization and it didn't take my pain away.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've been suffering with testicle pain for 1 year and 3 and a half months now. I had a Vasectomy Reversal that got me back to being able to have kids again but it didn't solved my testicle pain. another Urologist told me that I had a varicocele... So I went and got the Varicocele Embolization done and it didn't solve the problem either. I'm doing Pelvic floor therapy now, it has helped me with some of the leg pain and sitting bone that started after my testicle pain. I just found out about Microsurgical Denervation and I would like to know if someone in here got it done? I am going to schedule the Spermatic cord block tomorrow (Monday) to see if I qualify for that procedure. It's been hard to deal with pain, depression and anxiety. I hope to speak to someone or all of you that had success with this surgery. or if you had any other ways to deal with pain?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.