Veifem

Posted , 2 users are following.

i think whats wrong with this website is that you have to wait so long for it to load.  I have just found out.  But.....post your own discussion is down at the bottom not at the top where you would expect it to be.  Web Editor, please note.

So everyone will pick up bits and pieces that I have uploaded here and there. In spain I went to a place called Morella - I thought no-one would know me up there - the girl in the chemist spoken reasonable english and recommended Velastisa its very soothing cream and can almost stop the itch overnight. But I have Vegifem now so I will see how i go.  You must be able to get it in English speaking countries as the text is in English on the side of the box.  I was expecting it to contain Vit E but it doesn;t but have a look on the internet if Vegifem isn't for you.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hI Enna

Do you mean vagifem or perhaps vegifem is the Spanish equivilent.  I know you can buy over the counter drugs there that you would need a prescription for over here in the UK.   So long as it helps.  Do you have a smart phone?  The translate app is very good all you do is speak english and it translates it and speaks whatever language you choose.  Would be interesting to see what it makes of vagina lol

• Posted

Yes Vegifem, sorry, I type too fast and sometimes it doesn't pick up a key.  Its about 10€ for a box for just over a month.  
  • Posted

Hi Enna

If you click on the little down arrow where it says *sort by* you can sort by oldest and latest. I find this site problematic, as if I do not do this the website kicks me out and will not  let me reply to posts unless I do this.

I think you mean Vagifem which contains estradiol. You can also use pure almond oil for moisturising. I bought some today and will try it for the first time. In UK you can buy it from a well known supermarket. I don't think I will be allowed to name it on the site.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.