Very painful hemorroides?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm a 40 year old American travelling Brazil and have had the most painful soreness just above my bum crack. It's been like this for 4 days now. It hurts to stand, walk, sit. I can't barely walk 5 minutes down the street. I have just been laying in bed on my side mostly. Everything I look up points me to hemorroides, but there's no visible hemorroides and apparently internal ones don't hurt. The tissue where my bum crack starts is much firmer and tender than usual as well. To add to this, I just am getting over gonorrhea. They started at the same time, but I got medication from a Brazilian pharmacy and the gonorrhea seems better now. Not sure if they are connected.

Is it actually hemorrhoids?? I read I have to see a doctor if they don't go away.

Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Marson, this doesnt sound like Hemorrhoids. It sounds more like an abscess. Possibly a pilonidal abscess. You need to see a professional. Dont delay

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.