vibration in left breast

Posted , 10 users are following.

I've been having this vibration Buzzing feeling in my left breast. What can I do to stop this? Should I be concerned?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Dont be concerned. This happens to lots of women and not only in the breast....you can feel this vibrating/buzzing feeling anywhere.   Its thought to be a tiny spasm of underlying muscles.....like the twitching you can get near the eye,and often associated with being overtired or a bit stressed. Try to get a few early nights.
    • Posted

I guess that makes sense. I have been very stressed. I had steroid neck injections last week and worried that he may have hit some weird nerve .

• Posted

Hi Nicoletta6, Do you still have this issue.  I have the same thing under/in my left breast . Its like a fast vibration like a cell phone or maybe a twitching,  It happens to me every day all day long on and off.  It started about 2 or 3 month ago ..... Its kind of driving me crazysad
    • Posted

what about night? do you feel it by night? mine went away for 2 monțhs but now it come back but i feel it more slowly than the first time. i have problems with my back and my doctor said to me that is possible to feel this because of my spine problems. i will have to take a MRI to see what is it. maybe herniated disc and because o that i may feel this strange thing. i hope we all be ok and find out what is it. so if you know that you have spine problems its ok to check it out. Happy holidays and all the best!

• Posted

Hi!! I feel this about 2 weeks ago and its driving me crazy!!! It starts only when I walk and after I stop I feel it like 5 minutes and it stops. I cant belive that I feel this!!! You feel it by night? In this 2 weeks I felt it just 2 nights. Wish you all best and keep in touch, maybe one of us find a solution...Hope so...
  • Posted

i have the same thing and it is driving me crazy. I have lots of back issues and after several fusions I have a constant nerve buzzing down my left leg . This sorta feels the same . I worry that it is some artery in my heart that is working overtime .

• Posted

hi! mine went away for 2 monțhs but now it come back but i feel it more slowly than the first time. i have problems with my back and my doctor said to me that is possible to feel this because of my spine problems. i will have to take a MRI to see what is it. maybe herniated disc and because o that i may feel this strange thing. i hope we all be ok and find out what is it. so if you know that you have spine problems its ok to check it out.

the problem may be neurological.

Merry Christmas!

• Posted

I started feeling this 4 weeks ago. Did yours eventually sop on its own?

• Posted

Hi I have only just joined this forum but i wanted to say that I have had those vibrations over the years Very worrying but although I had breast cancer 6 years ago I really don't think they are connected I had them over 20 years ago and also a few months ago Think its just a quirk of our bodies Mine feels like electricity vibrating through the breast tissue Please don't worry tho annoying as it is

• Posted

It could be breast twitching. This happens when muscles contract. If it happens consistently then its best to speak to your GP. You could massage the breast.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.