Vibrations in chest ! Gerd ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey everyone

I suffered from gerd for roughly 3 years it got so bad I was living off water and nothing else for 6 months I lost 6 stone and became seriously sick it started after a breakdown of marriage and a death in the same week !

Well good news is that after a while I decided to either lay down and die or get on with it so I did and I started introducing food and stopped worrying about what I was eating so much and my gerd went away it only happened now an again

Recently I have been trying to lose weight again and saw a dietitian she advised more water and fruit etc ( I still avoided citrus and tomato etc ) since increasing water and eating more fruit some symptoms have come back !!

Main problem is a vibration in my chest kept me awake !!

I've had some ibs issues and I'm b12 deficienct as well as hypothyroid

Anyone else get this vibration thing in there chest ?? It feels funny in there now kinda like alive lol ( it's like some electric feelings)

Thanks all for reading x

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry cant help with the symptoms but I have been told water can in some people be a real problem ??
  • Posted

Wow.. you had it bad... tbh I never been officially diagnosed with gerd but I know that is what I have... lots of different symptoms but all point back to acid reflux and chest pains a couole of years ago.. however I get these strange vibrations in my chest.. not palpatations but something else... exactly like you describe.like some electric feeling or bubbling.. it's weird and a bit nervy sometimes... not a clue what it is tho.. hopefully someone will put yours and my mind at rest...keep going girl and don't let it beat you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.