Vitiligo

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am suffering from vitiligo from last 8 years ,my whole body turned white but some brown spots on face .Want to clear them plz help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Madhu, 

I was having vitiligo on my face too and it was aggressively being spread. I consulted dermatology here and in India. I started applying Tacrolimus(1time), Placentrex(2 times) and Having B12 tablet every day. It almost disappeared on my face in 2-3 months. I still have spots but very lighter. 

Sorry you want to clear brown spots or try getting your pigmentation back on face?

• Posted

Hi Madhu,

My son suffered from it as well. We used Tacrolimus on his face twice a day as well as treated him with Excimer Laser on the white patches. That helped to clear the spots. 

• Posted

My dermatologist  prescibed Monobenzone ether 20 gram it’s the only skin bleach that keeps my skin clear 
  • Posted

Don’t worry  take it easy I used monobezone  monosilk on my brown spots and it’s all white skin now  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.