Vomiting for a Month Straight please help

Posted , 1 user is following.

17F, 5'2 overweight (Idk the lbs) No substance use of any kind.

I’ve been throwing up for over a month now every time I consume anything; solids and liquids, even water, it seems that liquids actually trigger the vomiting more than food. It seems like I'm losing weight but I don't have a scale so I can only go on appearances.

I’ve had constant and extreme nausea for over a year now but it’s gotten worse and I have very little appetite. Back in March and February I had no appetite for 2 months and then it came back but now I just never have it.

I feel really extreme and uncomfortable early satiety and have non stop bad bloating, I’ve had the bloating for 2 years.

I had bad acid reflux and heartburn for over a year and I took the 2 week dose of omeprazole and the reflux stopped then but once I finished the omeprezole it got worse and now it's just masked by the vomiting.

I have bad abdominal pain all over that changes places, I have for a long time and some chest pain in the past couple months.

I’ve been super lightheaded and dizzy which makes sense because I'm likely dehydrated but it’s pretty bad. I haven't eaten in days because it makes me feel too bad.

I also always have a headache. I've had headaches for a long time but they have just become constant, and have been having unusual and uncomfortable neurological issues since this year, including memory issues, limb weakness/numbness/tingling, visual hallucinations, difficulty comprehending, ringing and muffled ears, can't focus eyes, blurry eye sections, eye pain, severe light sensitivity muscles spasms, and it seems like I've suddenly developed minor dyslexia.

My jaw really hurts all the time too along with earaches and face pain.

Sleeping has gotten bad because I always wake up prematurely with really bad back pain and can't fall back asleep. I’m always extremely exhausted but it's hard to fall asleep.

It was also difficult to swallow around when the vomiting started but that’s gotten better.

My periods have suddenly gotten very painful this year and exacerbate the nausea and other GI issues.

I got an endoscopy and a colonoscopy but there weren’t any visible issues, haven't gotten the tissue biopsies yet though. I got tested for H. Pylori and it was negative. My celiac blood test was also negative.

My doctor has me on Miralax every day but I didn’t have a lot of constipation to begin with, as shown in the abdominal x-ray which was normal. My labs were normal but I have low vitamin D which I’ve had for a long time.

Background, I had anorexia for a year and a half back in 2020-2021 and lost 50lbs, then gained it back if that could be causing anything. There’s no chance I’m pregnant. I had extremely low iron and took pills for it for a little under a year, now I'm just slightly low.

I have many other symptoms but I just want to figure this out first.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.