Waiting diagnosis

Posted , 1 user is following.

Background: 44yr old Fitness InstructorSevere Insomnia, hair loss, Anxiety amd weight gain from 133lbs to 160 in last 10months despite Training schedule. Recent lab showed Pre-Diabetic8am Cortisol was 1.09 slight elevated 4pm Cortisol was 22.7ug/dl cutoff was 11.9 I took photos and workouts with me to Endo visit. I was sick of being told to diet and exercise and that's what i do for a living!! She looked at my labs/photo and mentioned CS. I just did 2 Midnight Salivary and 1mg Dexamethasone. Waiting on other Test

Fri Midnight Came back as 0.8 ug/dl but no reference range is listed I found a site that said 1.7ng/Ml means CS I converted my result and got 8ng/ml i only found one site that stated Midnight of .13ug/dl is Abnormal and again mine was 0.8ug/dl So, wouldnt that suggest that midnight test was High? Can anyone give insight?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.