Weaning off nebivolol, weird side effects?

Posted , 1 user is following.

this drug has caused side effects that are rather unbearable. upset stomach, headaches, even a bit of depression. two weeks ago i spoke with my doc and we decided i could start taking a lower dose. after a week and a half of the lower dose i started to feel strange - extremely anxious, jumpy, scary thoughts, panic, as well as my bp and hr skyrocketing. i then began taking the higher dose ive been taking for the last 2 years and id be lying if i said i felt 100% myself again still anxious and rather panicky. i'm wondering if this was caused by lowering my dose? any body else had an experience like this?

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.