WEEK 8

Posted , 4 users are following.

So week 8 has finally arrived and i feel maybe this is the week i am more nervous about as i am now only taking 2 tabs. one mornig and night. 

I had a good week last week. For the first few days i did get restless legs in the eve but after a few days it was gone and i have now started to feel like me again. I have noticed i am less moody and i do have a sense of humour. I even forgot to take my midday tab on thursday and never even noticed until i took my eve tab, i was shocked and amazed and it showed me that i do not need codeine as much as i think i do.

I have not even had to visit a pharmacy this week smile

I am hoping this week will be a good week, fingers crossed.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Brilliant. It just shows you whatcan be done. You are over the worst. Things can only improve in many ways from now

• Posted

Oh wow Teresa, that's terrific. Imagine forgetting to take your midday tablet. I know what you mean about restless legs... it's awful but it sounds as though you got through it quickly. Keep going. You are so close. I am so pleased for you. Whoever reads it will find it inspiring. I hope to follow your lead. Well done and lots of love. Drew xx

• Posted

Teresa, you are amazing!  I have wished for soooo long that I could be down to 2 tabs a day.  I'm down to 8 from 25 and I know how much will power I have needed to get where I am.

You are most definitely an inspiration.  Keep going, your leading us all to the light at the end of this obstacle filled tunnel.

Warm Regards, Shake.

• Posted

Hi Shake, well done yourself you should be proud how far you have come, like you mentioned it takes alot of willpower to reduce your intake. Slowly but surely you will get there. You are heading in the right direction. Take it at your own pace you will eventually achieve a codeine free existence.

Take care Teresa

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.