Weight gain

Posted , 3 users are following.

I m 26yrs old man bt my weight is only around 50kg.I am used to take bed tea with a few biscuits in morn everyday.So I just want to know does taking morn bed tea reduces weight?

due to which i m not able to gain weight perhaps?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Tea naturally causes the metabolism to work harder. You wake up and take tea that double effect on the digestive system. Tea increases intensity of digestion, while we sleep the bodies digestive system is at work. I usually to eat noodles before bedtime. It can have a double effect can cause the digestive system to work harder, it really depends on how often you eat and what you are eating, and at what time you choose to eat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.