Weight gain advise

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 24 year olds and I currently weight 58 kg but I look really slim and skinny on the arms and forearms. This worries me and have for the past months and years, I checked several websites and asked few friends but all I hear is eat and eat. Recently I've been eating 6x meals a day past months to see how it goes but I noticed I gain weight on my stomach area and back. Before I use to eat only 2x a day no breakfast or proper lunch. I've also taken weight gain shakes such as Mass gainer 2x shake a day recently and heard a lot reviews on how it's helping people put on pounds. I'm not sure if I should continue taking this with meals and see progress upcoming months since I see no major changes I still look same as before just abit weight on lower body. Should I see a GP or someone for this? I've always been afraid to ask my doctor and many people my age or younger look much bigger than me. My family had no problem on this nor my brothers they all look average at their age although few of them hardly eat but gain weight but for me its opposite? I do have a fast metabolism.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey If you want gain weight don't eat a lot.,,eat healthy food drink fruit juice,eat green vegetable and eat dry fruits and don't take supplements to make yourself fat. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.