Weird excessive urination running in family

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have a weird excessive urination problem that runs in my whole family now. Myself, my wife and our son sometimes pee a lot , i mean with lots of volume very frequently. There are days when I can pee 20 times in a day with absolutely clear urine and there are days I just go about 4to 5 times with yellownurine.

Cold weather is the worst trigger and some dairies.

Our sympotms are pretty similar to diabetes insipidus but no thirst.

I have done multiple blood tests, kidney tests, brain tests, heart tests , diabetes tests andall are normal. I also went through water deprivation tests where the urine started to concentrate slowly which ruled out diabates insipidus.

I got thsi problem during my college days. My wife got it after our marriage and our son had it since his birth. I belive there is some infection ( bacterial/viral ) which was passed on to my wife and son.

Im in bad need of help as it is affecting our lives

I'm pretty sure I gave it to my wife and son. I can't thing of anything other than some std. Does any one have it?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Arun, all pee coming out has to be liquid going in so have you done any pee charts of what you take in and what you pee out? It should balance out approximately. Maybe you are just a family that takes in a lot of liquid per day. Did you start drinking a lot , maybe beer, in your college days?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.