Weird eye fatigue

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been suffering from a weird eye problem since last 2.5 years. Initially, whenever I went out for work or something within an hour my eyes used to become heavy and tired. I noticed that under sun eyes use to hurt more. Gradually, problem became more frequent and used to hurt eyes more often even while working at home. At times, I could hardly concentrate on anything I am doing at that moment. Even after a good night sleep upon waking next morning I used to have eyes tiredness. I visited few doctors and they mostly said there's nothing wrong with eyes, even eyesight is unchanged (I wear glasses, Left Cyl -1, Right Cyl -1.75). They prescribed lubricant for dry eyes, which I took regularly. I felt so helpless and surprised that what is actually my problem? I have started to become used to this problem so that I could get back to my life normally. Nowadays this weird problem has become lot more severe. Whenever I go to a place where rapid eye movement, for eg mall, public event etc, problem initiates and it becomes extremely difficult to react to people and activities. Eyes feel extremely strained even while talking to and concentrating on person standing next to me. Nowadays, whole day I feel my eyes are strained no matter what I do. It becomes very difficult to do multi-tasking activities, for eg office offline and online work, cooking etc. It becomes foggy hearing and seeing coordination hampers. I have even did "Pen-Point" concentration exercise time to time. Initially exercise used to help but it gives only a temporary relief now. This weird problem has taken a lot of toll on my day to day life. Please provide some solution.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi do u still have this problem. i been experiencing something similar and would like to chat with you about it. Hope to hear back from you!

Sincerely,

Zeke

• Posted

I've had vision problems since I was 20. In these 15 years, I've tried everything. A million different recipes from the internet, expert advice, remedies from private pharmacies. And only when I drank 2 courses of Oculax capsules, my eyesight began to really improve. These capsules contain the components necessary for eye health and proved to be really effective for me. Visual acuity returned, redness and dryness of the eyes disappeared. I'm happy I found them.

• Posted

Hi, I'm currently in a similar situation. I went to an optometrist and was diagnosed with exophoria (basically my eyes tend to drift outwards as their natural position, so my eye muscles has to work extra hard to focus on near objects like computers).

At the moment I'm not sure if this is really the root cause of the pain & tiredness; so may I ask if you have had a comprehensive eye exam since then? Were you diagnosed with anything or had eventually found out what the root problem was?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.