Weird lumps on my vagina

Posted , 6 users are following.

For the past couple of weeks I have been noticing a change around my vaginal opening. Theres alot of small raised bumps around the opening. I dont have any pain from them but they're just uncomfortable. I havent been checked by a doctor yetimageimage

just so worried about what it could be. My partner has been vaccinated for HPV and doesnt have any signs of any std's. Any ideas what it could be ?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I am unsure which pumps or lumps you are referring to. But are you feeling anything unusual like tingling etc have you tested for herpes ?

Do you or your boy friend get herpes/cold sore on the lip or around the lip?

• Posted

They're kind of like papillae i guess i was thinking it could be possibly be vestibular papillae?

• Posted

I cant really get proper pictures of it

• Posted

Oh yes...i see what you were referring to now, yeah looks like VP to me. Are you planning to see your GP just to rule anything serious out and to double check.

• Posted

Yeah im going to visit her sometime next week anyways and hope to see if i can get them removed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.