Weird mouth pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Weird mouth pain

Right, weird one here, whenever I have time off work, usually when I go away on holiday I end up with some strange pain in my mouth. It’s t starts of with what feels like an ulcer maybe but right up the top where my wisdom tooth would be I suppose and the surrounding mouth and gum areas. It slowly spreads to the back of one side of my throat like a sore throat. Then eventually it hurts to move my whole jaw, and eat and swallow. Ends up feeling like toothache at night kind of like a throbbing.

The last three holidays I have had over the last two years it’s happened so I’m almost certain it’s to do with having time off work and winding down as such? Like my body way of saying I’m burnt out? Does that make sense to anyone? It kinda ruins my holidays to a small extent, and usually clears up come the last day or so.

Iv done a lot of Google searching and don’t seem to come to any conclusions. Wondering if anyone knows anything about it maybe.

I do I’ve what I’d call a pretty hectic lifestyle. I’m a train driver so work mad shift patterns and ironically they have no pattern at all. Sleep is all over the place. Two young kids. A small holding with horses and other animals…. You get the picture.

Any help, advice welcome

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.