Weird Muscle Weakness with Thyroid issues?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All-

I’ve been having a strange symptom lately and wondered if any of you could tell me if this is a familiar thing with your CFS. 

About two months ago,  started waking up in the mornings feeling my legs were weak and shaky on the inside...nothing I could physically feel outside. It would usually last all day, but at times would randomly go away for a few hours or half a day. That has been consistent for two months. Then, about 2 weeks ago, I started getting numbness and tingling in my left leg and my right forearm and hand (first my leg for 4h, then my arm a couple days later for an hour or two). After that, my leg numbness and tingling has returned once for a couple hours...but my hand and forearm has remained feeling weak and different. It feels like after your hand falls asleep and starts to wake up...kind of slow and harder to move. I’m able to move it and use it fine, but the feeling is very odd. As a side note, my arm continues to fall asleep several times a night when I sleep with my usual hand under my pillow position  (which has never happened before). So, I don’t know if my hand feeling is reacting to having that happen all night. 🤷🏼??? Anyone had this with thyroid problems? Especially, located to one or two extremities? I posted this in the CFS forum because I’m at a loss as to what can be causing it. Have an appt Friday to see physician. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi did you ever get any answers? hope your better now i feel similar

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.