Weird testicular discomfort (PLEASE HELP)

Posted , 5 users are following.

4 months ago i started feeling a sudden discomfort in my right testicle, i went to my family doctor and she sent me to the urologist who did the ultrasound and checked for any lumps and he didnt find anything dangerous and he said that my testicle is fine, but the thing is that i have this weird discomfort and i cant find out whats wrong and im really scared about it, i dont have any STD because my gf is healthy, im sexually active and one thing that i have noticed is that when i do sport the pain seems to go away and i dont have any idea why, discomfort  is present in my scrotum and as i said i cant identify anything unusual, also it is not present all the time, sometimes it shows up and sometimes it goes away, i cant really specify if it is a pain or discomfort because it depends on how i touch my testicle but mostly its a weird discomfort, please somebody help im really scared and i fear of having cancer, i think about it all the time and its ruining my life, please help !

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Do you have large, low hangers? If you do the testicle might be stretching the chord that connects the testicle. Try wearing a jock strap for a few days.

• Posted

what do you exactly mean by large,low hangers ?
    • Posted

He emans do you have large testicles which hang lower down, in a larget scrotal area.

If the testicles are large then as he says the weight of them pulling down could be causing the discomfort and a jock strap, by nature of tighly supporting, will ease the pressure caused by larger, more weighty, testicles pulling downwards

• Posted

yesterday i have tryed pulliing my pants more closely to my testicles and there seems to be less discomfort then usual, my testicles arent really big and dont hang low all the time but sometimes they do, my situation is really wiierd and makes me panic all the time because nobody knows whats wrong, i really fear of having cancer altough the urologist didnt find anythiing on the ultrasound and he didnt find any lumps when he tryed it with his hands
  • Posted

If pulling the underwear tighter helped then ti really may be worth investing in a jock strap. The amount of tight fitting support they give is phenomenal and well worth the money.

I have to use a jock strap and it does provide a great degree of relief, no matter now tight you pull underwear they will slip and keep the discomfort level up.

• Posted

I have my underwear custom made. I have outsize genitilia and if I go too long without support, my testicles start to ache. That is why I figured that you had the same problem. You may think your testicles are average size but they're probably bigger and heavier.

• Posted

okay thanks guys, but one more thing, how would you explain the part where i dont get any discomfort while doing sports ?
  • Posted

I played sports when I was younger. In high school they made us wear a jockstrap and cup. When I played sports with my frieds, I didn't wear a jockstrap but the skin on my sac pulled up and kept my testicles close to my body to protect them so they didn't hang. the skin tightening during physical activity probably goes back to the stone age when nobody wore close and the body had a natural way to protect the family jewells. I know that mine hang down very low and while I love the look, they are very vulnerable hanging low and swinging in the breeze. When you play sports the sac is probably tightening and that is supporting your testicles and that is why you don't have pain.

• Posted

seems logical, thank you very much cheesygrin
    • Posted

pain came back, i really dont know what to do, its getting annoying i cant stand it anymore, its not present all the time so i always get the hope that its gonna be ok and then it comes back ;(
    • Posted

hi there, touch it when you are in pain. you might notice that it is smaller than than before maybe half of the original size or less.in this case it can be "Varicocele" . sometimes the pain getsharp enough to make you lie down for minutes to relief. Pain and Shrinking testi are the main symptomes. 
  • Posted

guys there is a problem, some kind of lump grew on my testicle right on the bottom of testicle where the epididymis connects to it, its a little bit hard and a few times larger than the one in left testicle, also it hurts when touched, this lump can not be seen from the outside of testicle, could it be cancer ? i think im losing myself and i might need a psycho therapy first , please reply anyone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.