What are you rubbing into your scar?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all,

Just removed dressing on Day 18 after op.

What are you all rubbing into your scar?

Is Bio-oil worth buying?

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I've just started using bio oil, heres to fading fast 😉😉😉
  • Posted

Thanks to you all. That sounds like a pretty big vote for Bio-oil. I am off to the pharmacy to get some.

Now where are those crutches?

(Limps off at top speed)

• Posted

Hi Shirley, 

also using Bio oil and satisfied - now 25 days post-op from 2nd THR and  maybe going to get me another bottle - 

you go, girl

warm hug

renee

• Posted

Hi renee,

Am on Bio oil now and thanks for all the advice folks.

First Physio appointment today.Day 20 post op.

Wonder what it will be like.

Hugs

• Posted

Hi Shirley,

Please let me know how you get on at physio as I have my first appointment next Tuesday and I am slightly worried.

Best of luck Cookie.

• Posted

I bought bio oil but the scar is healing so well...hardly visible at six weeks that I am using it on my wrinkly old neck instead ha ha ha !
    • Posted

I use pure unrefined coconut oil or argon oil both pretty good tell me Jane does tje bio oil work on the neck if o my change to that lol
  • Posted

Well.... I don't want to sound like a shopping channel lady trying to sell you something...but....yes it smooths things out! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.