What gone.from 66 to 54 in 8 weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have always had ++ blood in my urine for years and lots of kidney infections, but at the start of this year I have had one after another, my eGFR was 66 8 weeks ago and now dropped to 54, have had to go on blood pressure tablets as it was really high,

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sarah, I hope you are doing ok. I'm currently trying to get my head around my own eGFR resuklts. The dont seem consitent at all, which makes me wonder about the accuracy and or expected fluctuation… For exmpel in the past 4.5 years mine have been:

August 2018

Creatinine 110

eGFR 70

July 2019

Creatinine 101

eGFR 77

May 2020

Creatinine 98

eGFR 80

May 2021

Creatinine 111

eGFR 68

June 2022

Creatinine unkown to me

eGFR 82

Jan 2023

Creatinine 94

eGFR 89

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.