What Has Worked PERFECTLY for my Goit

Posted , 2 users are following.

First I started suffering from gout 21 years ago Like most if you it started in my big toe . I was able to self diagnose after 3rd attack, and doctor gave me Ibuprofen .

Let me say, I have had 300-500 "attacks"during these years i have been hospitalized twice, and it's easily the worst pain i have ever experienced

After trying Allipuronal, then Ulori, Colcicine etc etc bout 10 years years ago i finally found a drug thar works!

INDOMETHECIN Essentially i battle it from a re-active approach Everytime i get an attack, I take one in extreme cases two 100% of the time it wipes it out within 2-3 hours

The down side are the side-effects I think i am lucky because my body REALLY reacts to it, and the side effects are strong Even though the ability to wipe the gout pain away (again 100% of the time), the side effects are the true variable sometimes strong sometimes none When sttong i feel very faint and my mind to clouded side effects last 30-min to 2 hours

once again, i tried EVERYTHING Every diet you can imagine and the bottom line is my body just produces a lot of uric acid.

I will go as far as saying Indomethacin has saved my life it has truly been a miracle for me

Please, ask your doc about it. I have no vested interest other than helping what I know works for me. I get the pain, and in my experience the ONLY medicine that rids the pain is Indomethacin.

ps both times i was hospitalized, i was out of my medicine both times they gave me Morphin, and i was still in excruciating pain. Finally they got me Indomethacin, and an hour later I danced down the hallway floors on my way out. It's insane

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

the bottom line is my body just produces a lot of uric acid.

Same here. My diet isn't wild, I don't drink alcohol but I do vape.

Im defo going to get some of those pills you talk about

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.