What is with my body ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello community,

i got a big question.

since beginning of the year i am trying to be in recovery.

i started with 47kg and gained up to that 7(?) kg.

but at first i just could eat 1 meal a day. sometimes it Was a really big meal, but i just Hit the 1000 calories a day; with luck.

i try to get up of that, getting 3 meals a day. like i should.

i tried this a whole week, but i gained 5 kg from that and my scale does not change.

So i get here the question; did i really gained fat or weight that fast ?

i am seeing ppl eating 3000 calories a day and not gaining weight that fast and i just eat up to 1000-1500 with all 3 meals; bc i cant because of my body( and kinda because of my head).

or is this just fluid retention/water weight?

i know i should eat but i am so in frustration.

i feel like i am "getting bigger". my legs look like they gained so much fat; bc they r wobbly like my body.

and i have to say here that i am very active; at day i get my 10.000-20.000 steps and also make Sport 4x a week. i dont understand that

i know gaining weight should be the first priority but maybe someone can calm me down here.

thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.