What should i do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. I'm 17 and here is my problem. When my penis is in erection i can't pull back my foreskin. When it is i normal condition i can fully pull back my foreskin but when i touch his head with fingers it hurts.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Rocky24...from what I have been reading in these forums, it sounds like you have Balanitis.  I have included information below for you to read over. I'm not circumsized as well, but I have always been able to easily puill my foreskin back and forth with no problem. And in reading about yourself and other guys and the pain you have, I guess I'm very lucky. But I would say if you continue to have pain when touching the head, definitely go see a doctor. Good luck! 

Balanitis is most common in uncircumcised men. Causes include skin disorders, infection, poor hygiene, uncontrolled diabetes, and harsh soaps.

Symptoms include pain, redness, and a foul-smelling discharge from under the foreskin.

Treatment depends on the cause, but may require antibiotics, steroid creams, or antifungal creams. In extreme cases, the foreskin may need to be removed (circumcision).

• Posted

Sounds like a mild case of phimosis. I'm on my phone now, but will post more tomorrow.

• Posted

More information on phimosis:

https://www.15square.org.uk/

https://patient.info/doctor/phimosis-and-paraphimosis

Phimosis can usually be treated with stretching or steroid creams, but occasionally, surgery (preputioplasty or circumcision) may be required.  If you can retract fuly when soft, then it's unlikely you'd need surgery.

If you want to try a steroid cream, you could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

rocky24, Phimosis is the one I forgot about...thanks ml66uk.. Here is information on Phimosis

Tight foreskin is normal in an uncircumcised child. It often goes away over time with regular, gentle retraction.

Phimosis may look like a rubber band of skin around the tip of the penis. If complications develop such as bleeding or infection around the foreskin, or painful urination, a urologist should do an exam.

Treatment might include a steroid cream or removal of the foreskin (circumcision).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.