What the hell is happening to me.?

Posted , 1 user is following.

9 months ago I suffered a bycicle accident where i fell in my right side of my body. since then my body has taken a turn for rhe worse. I've had an x2 MRIs on my knee as 2 weeks after the accident my leg stopped extended. ive had x4 mris on my spine as i was and still am showing red flags of cauda equina. my mris show unconvertabal degeneration of the cervical discs and lumber degeneration mainly at the l4/l5 roots. my mris of my knee have cime back negative for any deformity but the Ortho consultant states in his report i have 2 3rds lataeral patella translation and patella apprehension. i walk with a gait and i have severe muscle atrophy in my quad on my right leg and my right buttock. groin pain and muscle atrophy across the front of my pelvis by my penis, testicular atrophy, spanning across to my left leg. it feels like my pelvis isnt able to support my weight. recently i have been suffering muscle atrophy in mu back, down my flanks and my belly looks all scrunched up. as if my abdomen muscles are constricting me intestines. ive had brain scans, abdomen scans, chest scans, yet they find nothing.

imageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.