What to include in email request for pip tribunal

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all

Hope you are all doing as well as possible especially during this incredibly hard time.

I am in need of some advice please. I have been refused pip and rang just after the pandemic started to request the mr. I was told that due to the exceptional times and the fact I was sheilding that I would have many months to submit further medical evidence and mr would take long time and if it was not safe to go out to obtain copy and post evidence not to do so. I recently received a letter saying mr done and decision is same no award which I knew would be the case.

My dilemma is that I do not know what to include in my request for an appeal at tribunal? I have no working computer and an old phone that is refusing to receive emails for the last few wks typical! I have tried several times to log into the account to start/continue the online appeal process but it keeps throwing me out! I have rung them and been advised to submit a direct appeal in email with my mr photographed as attachment if possible. Do I have to include details of my health and how I'm affected unable to function for descriptors in this email? It was noted on mr that I used my mobile to ring taxi so if I can grip that I can apparently do other things they do not know I have a cover on it with extra grip areas. I unfortunately haven't got a copy of pip face to face assessment report yet but gave to send the email asap as its already late due to postal delays plus my it problems and I've been ill with an infection i have to fight without antibiotics as they start my Crohn's flareups.

Any advice very much appreciated

Take care

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

HI,

It's been a couple of weeks since you posted your question. I don't know if you still need some help. If you do then you just need to put a brief reason why you're requesting the Tribunal. A more detailed submission can be done at a later date.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.