When is it safe to take an advil after cocaine use?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

So like an idiot, I tried cocaine for the first time this wednesday. We did not consume a huge amount. Probably around .1g for an entire night. I felt relatively fine after this with the exception of falling asleep much later. The day after we went out at night again but only at a bar and I only consumed 1 cocktail that night with no drugs. Then just yesterday we went out (again), this time to club. I drank 1 rome and coke and like an idiot consumed a very small amount of cocaine (2 small bumps for the entire night).

I already had a weird voice the day before and now I think I caught the flu (which would make sens given were in the season here). So roughly 15 hours after my last small bump on cocaine, is it safe to take an advil for my flu?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hiya, saw your post this may put you of from doing cocaine again, i have done cocaine for years on a daily basis, it. was my routine, i wish i knew about what it can do to your health then i prob would of thought twice or maybe think it wont happen to me, here goes, first my nose collasped and i have a saddle nose, i have not much of the sinuis cavitys left, i have a hole the size of 5 p piece in my soft palatte, started as pin hole but has got bigger, my speech is pretty bad, hard to understand me, food and drink comes out my nose, my airways have just starting to block, my eye sight is going, i can feel another hole forming furtber back and feels sacky, the last few days ive got alot worse, ive seen a number of ent surgeons as very complex im now under 2 specalists hospitals in london who will be performing surgery which im pretty scared, about where i have got alot worse and having trouble with my airways i have just packed my hospital bag as know my health cant go on any longer, i am in a pretty bad state, i also have cocaine vasculittis which is affecting my heart, i get short of breath and very tired, i hardly leave the house cause havnt the energy anymore, also ive paulstte tinntlis and my hearing may never come back to normal, all this is throu doing cocaine, i hope this is enougth to put you off, amd anyone else reading this, so many people are doing cocaine, its a party drug and not realising, its not the answer and anyone wanting pictures i will be happy to send and hope to hod you will never want to do it again, i am in a bad way because of the lethel nasty drug, please take my advice dont do it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.