White patches spots on penis discoloration

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive had these spots for about a month, anyone have the same? does it progress? they go away and look normal when im erect. biggest fear is having lichen sclerosis as there are not many conditions that discolor the penis glan

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

anyone have the same white spot discoloration? looking for any help

• Posted

i have this too, but after recurrent UTI and i found i had STI UReaplasma Urealyticum that progressed into bacterial prostatitis (prostatic fluid showed klebsiella spp) and my glans had white patches is tender and sensitive to touch and the urethral opening (meatus) is reddish and gets a little inflamed after ejaculation..i guess this is an aftermath of the infection plus my low morale during the past few months has made thing worse

• Posted

which tests did the doctor do to confirm this because im clean in urine tests

• Posted

STD profile Test for all kinds of STDs by urine and PCR

Prostatic fluid Test

• Posted

thank you for the info man helps alot, was the outcome? how are you now?

• Posted

I'm much better now for the inflammation of the penis tip as I've been on Tamsulosin and Tadalafil 5mg for Prostatitis daily for a month, but my eyes have been irritating me for 9 weeks now and still ,and have been suffering from dehydration (could be LPR), bubbles in urine (I've done all urine and kidney tests and they all came out clear), so i'm leaning towards Reactive Arthritis from the stress i've been having ever since this sh*t started. I saw a few guys here also complaining from their eyes, dehydration and constipation.

I just hope that all of this is temporary and will take its time to clear up.

Another doctor prescribed this cream VITIX for the discoloration part, I think it's worth giving it a try

How are you man?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.