Why do I feel that way

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi why do i feel I am getting little oxygen and am alway checking for my pulse when ever i fall asleep I feel like my breath is cutting and also feel a little dizzy

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If you have anxiety then those are from anxiety

Well, you need to give us some background about you.

• Posted

You are suffering Anxiety and this is one of the effects many patients have.

If you are having dizzy turns that can also be caused by your Stress and Anxiety.

Try Breathing Execises and Mindfulness, there is an explanation on both in the Related Information Section on this page below.

Talk to your GP and try and move on

BOB

• Posted

They are symptoms of anxiety. But do you know you have anxiety.

Have you spoke to a doctor?

Checking your pulse and stuff reg can become obsessive so try to stop doing it, as it will feed the anxiety in you.

There are some self things you can try have alook in the help for anxiety xx

good luck

let us know if your doctor thinks its anxiety too.

Posting on hére can help knowing it is common and your not alone x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.