Why i can't tell my feelings to anyone? Why i have short of words to explain

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have an issue, i have very low confidence. I can't defend myself. Even i can't defend the truth. I don't know why but i always get confused to talk with anyone. I get confused while attending the meetings. I get confused even while talking to my siblings, while walking with the friends. I want to make myself happy, make my self more confident. (Sorry for this type of English).

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

You are not alone. That happens to a lot of people. many times it's the fact that others in ur life do this to you on purpose and don't want to listen or encourage your feedback because they are to interested in their own ego. switch around to better respectful people. it will take time but you'll be glad you did.

• Edited

hi jawa, you are you. nobody else is you. it's up to other people to understand you, not for you to explain yourself. try seeing and been with other different people. they may help you. i wonder if anyone has made you feel this way? families are hard, they can make you feel really bad.

• Edited

Hi, I can relate to your story so much! I used to struggle a lot with expressing myself too! It felt like my words were always stuck in my throat, especially in important situations. One day, I decided to start small and opened up to a close friends about it. Turns out my friend had similar feeling at times. We decided to practice speaking openly with each other, no judgment. It helped me gain confidence gradually. It's completely okay to take small and find someone you trust to share your thoughts. You've got this!

• Posted

Happiness is very different for everyone, becoming more confident won't make you happy for sure. you just need to find people you are feeling comfortable around. Their presence will make you more confident.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.