Why the Big Cover Up on parasitic worms? Unless there is something to hide?

Posted , 5 users are following.

********which in my opinion there are a lot of "unexplainable" events that have and are taking place and has to be something BIG OR SOME HIGHER UP ANARCHY to have medical professionals and i use that term lightly...choosing ignorance over human life and literally watching these folks die a horrifying death ..like no touch torture. And why hasn't Our Government acknowledged such an epidemic. And why is there so much mockery on youtube and google? Like this is a game or a joke. Why would ANYONE go to an ER and make up stories like this ...THEY WOULDN'T! Something is definitely wrong and something that is so apparent that the community is allowing these things to happen and offer no help , no answers , no medication , and no answers. let me say this ... if you aren't w me you are against me. and if you sit there and do nothing your just as guilty as the person(s) or the entity that's created a morbid contract to inflict physical and mental anguish on innocent humans. i promise you that you will answer for this and these people will have a table and you will be seated and light will be shed.

my heart and prayers go out to all of us who are suffering through this hellish nightmare alone and lost and searching for help and find none. fear no evil ...God is w you. Keep your faith and know judgement is coming. THOSE WORMS ARE NOT DELUSIONAL NOR DO THEY APPEAR TO BE THAT IS A LIE.

4 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

I have been going through this for over 20 years...there are no decent parasite tests and there doesn't seem to have been much progress in Parasitology for decades besides the DNA testing for parasites, which is limited.

I wonder how many people are suffering with parasites and being called delusional or getting completely ignored by the medical community.

It is a real injustice.

You can speak coherently, look well put together, have a college degree, certifications, etc, and still not get an appropriate response from the medical community.

I am praying for and end to this injustice. God bless you for speaking up. I believe a lot of people are suffering from this type of thing and also being misdiagnosed and having symptoms treated with pills instead of treating the root cause, potential parasites.

Edward

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.