With FS have you tried MET

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi everyone

posted lots on here. L/H fs 23 months. R/H 13 months and subacromial surgery to boot.

i used a different physio as me boss lady was busy with new shut down.

kath done MET on me with hemp oil ( muscle energy technique )

think i had hydro dilation a bit to early on the right shoulder. she tried it tuesday. in one go i gained approx 30% more movement. sceptic yes very. convert 100%.

i am back on tuesday for more of the same. its the best improvment ever. after surgery my right shoulder is on fire with movement

HAS ANY ONE TRIED M.E.T

its a new lead for all of us struggling here. to be honest i have been in pain since 5th december 2018. i slept last night all the way through. what a bonus

( still felt shattered lol) but hey please google it and reply .

colin

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.