Woke up with stomach cramps

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

Have being experiencing anxiety/depression since end of last year and was put on sertraline and diazepam which has helped but I have a massive weight gain in the last 6 months of being on it.

Due to weight gain and being lazy/lethargic I now have issues when I walk anywhere longer than 5 mins with my lower back pain. Have toltold the doctor and being given 30/500 co-codamol to take 2 a time and 4 times a day. This was fine for the first day or so but last night before bed I took 2 and went bed then about 4am I woke up and my stomach felt awful aswell as sweaty. I wanted to take some more to combat the pain as I couldn't shift it by walking or trying to go Toilet but decided to try and grin and bare it and must have fell asleep. Woke up at about 8am and the pain seems to have gone.

I have being toiliet this morning and my stools were solid so am wondering if these pains were constipation.

Has anyone else experienced this with these?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

constipation is one common side effect of 30/500 cocodomol. ....hope this helps. And cocodomol are very addictive so be careful!

• Posted

Ive never really experienced constipation but blimey if what I experienced was constipation then rest assured I wont be getting addicted to them any time soon....

The anxiety stops me aswell I have had 2mg diazepam for the last 5 months and the dr has figured out on average I have one a day because I fear the addiction

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.