Wondering if anyone can help.

Posted , 3 users are following.

As far back as I can remember, I've been zoning out from time to time, it's very intense and I can't seem to snap out of it for a few minutes at least. My parent's were never very observant and didn't care too much about my health so they never noticed it but it has been happening much more frequently these days, Anyways. When I met my girlfriend last year she started noticing that my left eye was going off to the side severely when i'd have these episode's. I have noticed my vision becoming worse the last year as well. It's hard to focus on thing's especially when they're far away and She's also noticed my eye doing it when I wake up in the morning. I've not been to the eye doctor yet because I'm very good at just putting thing's off to the side for as long as I can but I'm very curious about it. A few weeks ago while we were on Skype, I actually got to see it for myself due to the lag in video. I'd just opened my eyes and it went off to the left side and up. It startled me quite a bit. So if anyone has any thought's or advice for me. It'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You should make an appointment with an Neurologist, it doesn't sound like an eye issue at all, more likely a neurological issue. It could be a very mild seizure.. Partial seizure perhaps? You though certainly need to get yourself checked and an MRI should be asked for. 

• Posted

Get some advice from an optician / doctor and follow it! Don't leave it to get worse.Putting off a problem is never a good idea, I know because I have done it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.