WORMS OR SOMETHING ELSE??

Posted , 1 user is following.

about 3 months ago I traveled to Texas. I flew there and rode a bus back. while I was at the bus station had to call an ambulance I was having severe chest pains. my bags were put in a warehouse. when I returned and retrieved my luggage the guy pointed at my suitcase and said " you must have food in there"!! it was a big rat hole.. I did have a banana in my suitcase. I didn't think anything else about it. I got home and it was a couple days before I opened the luggage. (FYI= I have 3 male 1 year old cats in my room). when I opened the luggage. It was covered in flea dirt or some type of nasty insect bile!! I threw all of it out... not long after I got these sores all over my legs ,feet, thighs. a few on my arms and some on my face. and they itch. I've never seen a flea in my room. not a normal flea that jumps. I've been to 2 doctors offices and 3 emergency rooms. but I have a history with drugs so they all wrote me off as someone tripping. one told me it was a rash. another said staph. I don't do drugs now. and even if I was tripping I didn't make all these bad sores all over myself!! now some of the sores are healing. but some , most are not. at times they feel like they wanna bust. I've squeezed a couple to get some relief. and when I did tiny white and some brown/black ⚫ things came out. They look like eggs to me. very tiny.

the last week or so im having trouble breathing. and I have diarrhea, I'm constantly eating never feeling full!! like I said I have 3 grown cats in my room. i can blow my nose and I've gotten what looks like to me a worm out of it. thats happened a few times . image

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.