Worried that Im going to die from a brain aneurysm (its ruining my lif

Posted , 2 users are following.

ever since I was 14-15 I've always had this fear of dropping dead from a brain aneurysm and during those years I sometimes got mild stabbing pains in my head, dull headaches, head heaviness and weird feelings in my head although this stopped a few years ago. i then took an edible a couple of years ago which gave me a massive panic attack and then the health anxiety came back.

now I seem to get this weird heavy/pressure feeling that feels like its coming inside my head which lasts like a second (its not sore btw). during the mornings I feel fine but this starts to happen during the day and the slightest feeling I think to myself "Oh no a brain aneurism is coming" and I start rubbing my head, clenching my teeth ect

now I dont know if this is health anxiety OR i have a unruptured brain aneurysm thats going to kill me at any time but its ruining my life! i've spent years feeling this way and it got to a stage where my mother got p****d off cause of me panicing all the time. now I hide my panic attacks and I have a GF of six months but I Want to have kids someday and dont want to die right now.

im 25 years old and male, I have no family history of brain aneurysms, my blood pressure is fine, I dont drink or smoke but yet you hear of these stories of people who are "healthy" randomly dying.

this "feeling" feels like its coming from the center of my brain and its not sore, just feels heavy or "pressure" for like a second. in fact its hard to explain but it feels weird. I keep having visions of me dropping dead or having a stroke.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Have you spoke to your doctor about the pain? A CT or MRI could rule this out and help ease your anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.