Would you carry on?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i need some advice. i hate having PTSD! this is my third lot of counseling, it's not right but it's support before i speak to my doctor after waiting weeks. i can't get the thought of my head about the assault i went through and the child i was made to get rid of through the morning after pill. nobody understands this i just feel so desperatey low and now i have a counsellor who appears to be pushing me away. i feel so broken and ripped apart. would you carry on? what would you tell the doctor? i speak to the doctor on Friday. does anyone know what this feels like? please help feel so alone and isolated in all this!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.