Wow ablation

Posted , 2 users are following.

My daughter had an ablation for WPW almost 2 years ago she still has symptoms of heart racing when exercising is this normal does anyone else have this and how long did it last for after the ablation EKGs are all normal

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I recently had ablation. When she exercises show fast is her heart? I feel like my heart races when I take a shower in the morning. Kind of weird but I check my pulse and the rate is maybe 120

David

• Posted

Her rate can go a little high or a little slow actually at times but still within normal parameters I feel like she's just very sensitive and realizes and feels her heart slowing down and speeding up but the rhythm is still normal

And I think she's worried that the episode that happened before her ablation is going to happen again we have been monitoring it with the monitor that doesn't EKG when this happens but again it's still in parameters even though it is a little slower or faster than normal

I just wondered if anybody else had the same symptoms

• Posted

My heart definitely fluctuates throughout the day. Anywhere from 50 to 120. Maybe what she is having is normal. And the ablation is suppose to help with the heart mis firing.
    • Posted

Yes I think it is she just is just attune to the rate Rhythm is normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.