Xxx

Posted , 6 users are following.

Is Anyone still awake? Xx

3 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Me too buddy if you need any support :-)

Digsby

• Posted

hey sorry just having nightmare tonight, deactivated my last account on here, taken a while to make a new one, Was harder than I thought, just needed to talk or at least know I'm not the only human awake! As it often feels xx
  • Posted

No need to feel alone buddy. Glad you are still posting & haven't forgotten where to find help & support. Can you do anything to take your mind off your nightmare? I was just about to watch a movie as I have trouble sleeping ;-)
  • Posted

Also have trouble sleeping, even though I am exhausted! Not alone! smile
    • Posted

I'm ok. Been getting frightened when going to bed as I panic I'm not going to get to sleep quickly and have too much time to think about things or aches and pains. Apart from that I'm ok. How are you Paul?
    • Posted

fed up with life i wish i was with my girlfriend right now dont want to sleep trying not to take all my tablets
    • Posted

I know this may sound like a silly idea but have you tried leaving some music on low with a lamp on?
    • Posted

Understand that life is extremely hard for you right now, but with talking, taking tablets and getting some help, you'll get through it. Your gf would not want you to be feeling like this right now. Live life for her. I can't imagine what it must feel like losing the one you love, but know that it's ok and i'm imagining, very natural to feel the way you're feeling.
    • Posted

thats nice that someone who knows what i am feeling right now
    • Posted

I really hope you find peace and happiness again and can think about her positively because you're living life the way she'd want you to.

Keep talking to people, especially those who know what you're going through. It's a tremendous healing power we shouldn't take for granted smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.